Shakespeare (10), Popcorn (8), Sinatra (5), Gem (12), Sugar (2), Nutmeg (new)
Sweet!
that is such a cool idea!Mark
Whoever modified the porch and put in that slide is a real craftsman or is that craftswoman? Now if I were your kid, I'd get the hose out and ....
Oh, that is VERY clever! I love it. How in the world did you think of that? Now I'm to be keeping my eyes open for random slides sitting by the sides of the road.Cute!Duckabush Blog
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sweet!
that is such a cool idea!
Mark
Whoever modified the porch and put in that slide is a real craftsman or is that craftswoman? Now if I were your kid, I'd get the hose out and ....
Oh, that is VERY clever! I love it. How in the world did you think of that? Now I'm to be keeping my eyes open for random slides sitting by the sides of the road.
Cute!
Duckabush Blog
Post a Comment