Since I haven't had an entry in a month, I thought I would sum up April for everyone.
Sinatra is off and walking.
I went to Denver for 3 days because God told me to. Later entry.
The neighborhood garage sales added roller blades and a scooter to our garage clutter for a whopping $3.
The boys decided they wanted scooters too, so Shakespeare blew some of his savings on a new one and Daddy couldn't resist getting one with training wheels for Popcorn.
We finally bought a ladder for the trampoline. No more using the hose reel box to climb up.
We have picked at least 4, six pound containers of strawberries and Jon took his managers picking (for their employees) and racked up another 14 containers on our frequent buyer card.
The school aged kids are on a three week vacation. We just couldn't take it anymore with the beautiful weather. We decided to play now and go back to school in two more weeks. We may regret the decision, but we're enjoying the moment.
We are going camping tomorrow with friends--a state park.
Gem has raked in $80 from taking the neighbor's dogs out in the afternoons. A real job for an 8 year old!!!
No Longer Mundane
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment