Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More Pictures

Here are some better pictures of Sarah.





Ears from me.





Proud big sister.



Gem dressed her this morning and then she pooped up the back of the outfit.



Shakespeare is in awe. He is so precious with her.



Sinatra meets Sarah. He refers to her as "he" and can't seem to get the difference. It's cute.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh.

Natalie said...

NOW you are an official homeschool family :)

RV said...

She is so precious! Love the close-up pictures. Glad everything went smoothly with her arrival.

Anonymous said...

What does Popcorn think of her?

Anonymous said...

Just precious! I love the little polka dot outfit, adorable! Gem, Ryan, and Sinatra seemed thrilled with their new little sis. Hope that you and Jon are able to get some rest until help arrives.

Love to all,
carmen : )

Anonymous said...

Popcorn is hilarious. He acts like he doesn't want to get near her but then anytime someone visits he becomes totally out of character (normally reserved) bubbling with excitement telling them about his new baby sister. And like Popcorn normally is, he precisely gives them the information. I told Erin about this and she sort of believed me but saw first hand when some friends visited and he went nuts. He's excited. He's just loving at a distance right now.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was just thinking about you and wondering if the baby had come.....Gotta say, I love the name! ; ) i've got my own updates, one of which is--I"M QUTTING MY JOB! (in June) Maybe I can work out a visit your way in the late summer : )Congratulations!