Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Blog Name

I would like to take submissions for a new title for my blog. By next May it will no longer be appropriate.

Yes, that's an announcement.
Yes, we know what causes that.
Yes, we wanted another one.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Seven is Heaven

Yes, We Know What Causes It

Perpetually Pregnant

The Chronicles of Fertile Myrtle

The Big House

We're Going for a Football Team

Super Seven

My Family is Bigger Than Your Family

Mini-Van Musings

And Baby Makes...

Counting by Twos

Creepers, Jeepers! I've Got 5 Kids and I Ain't Done Yet

Full Quiver

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you all! I could just tell it was time for a new little V. : )

Seven Is Heaven?

In seven Heaven?

Sixplus1ismorefun?

Hope you are feeling great!
Love you all,
Bob and Carmen

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

The Magnificent Seven

7 Up

7 Come Eleven

Cheaper Than a Dozen

Always Room for One More

Planned Parenthood

The Tate Mobile


Good Deal-Good Deal

This is fun! I'll keep ruminating on names-has to be the perfect one out there somewhere.

Pop

Anonymous said...

How about..."We've almost caught up to my hubby's brother who has seven, and since they're feeling too old to keep up with any more toddlers we might even surpass them"?
Hmm....that might be a smidge too long.
I also noticed you didn't include among the rude questions you get: "Are they all yours?" I really hate hearing that one! : )
Love you guys -- congratulations!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I like the previous suggestion of "The Big House". Very fitting!

R.C. said...

You know, we got the four kids thing going on, too, but you just had to go and be different, didn't you? Congrats!

I say, just have one more. Then, the title would be apropos again, only this time with the number of kids you have.

(God loves big families)
(smaller ones, too - I'm just sayin')

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Virginia said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you!

I like the seven is heaven idea.


Good luck choosing!!