Saturday, November 10, 2007

Birthday Man



Today, Jon is 32! Happy Birthday, My Love!!!

He is exactly 2 weeks younger than I am. I always tease him about snagging an older woman.

I get to rub in that I'm older until we get to 40, then he can rub it in for the rest of our lives. But I don't think people are old until they're 80 (sorry Mama Jo and Grandma), so it won't bother me. And by the time I'm 80 I don't plan on caring.

When my dad turned 50 I asked him how he felt--"Beats the alternative," he said.

I'll just be happy that today my hubby joins me at 32.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Jon! We love you!!

Mark and Lori

Anonymous said...

Jon,
Late Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a good one!
Carmen and Bob

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! I had forgotten that I have a birthday next to you.

Great pic with the kids.