The beauty about homeschooling is that we can drop everything and go on vacation. We've lived here almost 5 years, and have never made it to the beach in this state. We keep hearing that the Outer Banks are gorgeous. It will be so nice to experience them first hand.This week we'll be on Emerald Isle in the southern Outer Banks of North Carolina. It's supposed to be in the low 80's, so we'll be in the water.
We're staying in a home right on the beach that has a pier that juts out into the ocean (sound side). The owner told us that the people who were staying there a week ago were catching all kinds of fish from it.
We probably won't have internet connection so I doubt that I'll update this site until we're back. So, until next weekend just think of me sitting on the beach, reading a good book as the kids build sand castles. When we return, I promise that I'll inundate you with pictures.
1 comment:
We have friends who go to Emerald Isle and love it. Have a great time while we "traditionalists" go back to the daily grind of school tomorrow.
Post a Comment