Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hijacked Hosta


What beautiful, healthy, blooming hostas we have under our crepe myrtle and along the front of the house.


No! It can't be. You would think that someone who wanted to steal hosta would know that you have to dig up the roots. Maybe some neighbor has a huge cut hosta arrangement on their dining room table now. It just doesn't make sense.


Ah Ha! The culprit! My hubby? What would possess a man of normally sound mind to mow down all that green goodness in its prime?


And he even involved a child in the plot.

I invite you to visit my cousin's blog page to find out why. Just click here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it matter what kind of hosta? I've got full sun and full shade ones, you know the striped ones and the plain green ones.

Natalie said...

I hope that didn't give Jon a coronary, having to cut down all that green goodness. Mine have already started to sprout some new leaves.

And to answer the other comment...it doesn't matter what type of hosta it is.

Anonymous said...

When I first saw your pictures I thought someone had taken your hostas.I had a good laugh. Natalie didn't believe me when she cut hers down the first time how nice they would come back. I got the tip from my neighbor.