Wednesday, March 24, 2010

According to Popcorn

After taking a trip to the pet store with their Dad, Popcorn and Sinatra (but mostly Popcorn) reported in:

Popcorn: Hey, Mom, guess what? Guess what, Mom? Mom, Mom, Mom, guess what? Guess what?

Mom: What?

Popcorn: Ummm, umm, umm, we saw... Guess what we saw at the pet store?

Mom: Animals?

Popcorn: Yeah. And guess what my favorite was?

Mom: A mouse? A rabbit? A bird?

Popcorn: No, a Chiwawa.

Mom: They look like a rat. You really like those?

Popcorn: Yeah, I want one. But I don't want that fighter dog--the big fighter dog what always fights.

Mom: You mean a Boxer?

Popcorn: Yeah.

Sinatra: I want an Enchawawa, Mom.

Popcorn: They don't shed, Mom, and they don't look like a rat.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes they do!!!! and if you end up with one..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i'm sooooooooo gonna laugh at you! heheheehehe,

i'm laughing at just the thought of it, hehehehheehehe,

i'll share my shock collar :D

belle

Gem said...

They do NOT! I love them.

Mark and Lori said...

ha! hilarious! So? You gonna get a dog?

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

I think you ought to get one. In fact, if you get one I'll pack my shotgun and make a special trip to come play with it.

They make such great moving targets!

Pull!!!!!

G-pa

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

Or how about this that is one up on Belle's suggestion:

You can borrow my shocker collar that plugs into the 110v outlet.

A word of warning: The dog may get a little excited about it at first but he'll settle down real fast!!!!

G-pa

Gem said...

I love Chiwawas so don't even try to shoot it. I'll also destroy the shock collar. (I'm not worried that you'll shoot it)(if I get one.) (P.S. I'll still love you, even if you kill it. But don't take that the wrong way, G-pa)