Friday, February 23, 2007

Shakespeare's 6th Birthday Party






What do you get when you put 26 children in a room with cake and ice cream? A bouncing great time! Shakespeare celebrated his 6th birthday at a local bouncing gym called Bounce U. It's actually two gyms filled with a blow up bounce playground.

I thought that $200 was a bit much for a 6 year old's party, but now I'm a believer. What was included? invitations, 1 hr. 15 min. bounce time, 45 min. in your private party room, all paper products, drinks, set-up and clean up, and two helpers to take you through the whole thing.

What really sold me was the two helpers. They were fantastic! They helped kids in the gym, made a big deal over Shakespeare being the big birthday boy, poured drinks, cut and served cake, even wrote down the presents and who gave them. They took everything to the car and were extremely courteous and helpful. I got to socialize and take pictures.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It sounds like $200 bought you more than just a birthday party...it bought you peace of mind. I'd say it was worth every penny. Looks like a neat place; I wish we had one here.

Happy Birthday, Shakespeare!

I like that picture of him making a wish...serious stuff.