My brother Mark and Lori and Claire arrived the next afternoon and Mom and Dad soon followed. Mark and Lori stayed over night and Mom and Dad helped out all week and worked so hard that I told them that the next time they come we are going to leave my house with all its projects and rent a house at the beach.
Of course, the main event was Nutmeg.
![]() |
| In the hospital |
![]() |
| Just one day old. |
![]() |
| Little pea in a pod. |
![]() |
| Lots of hair. |
![]() |
| Peek-a-boo. |
![]() |
| My favorite newborn picture. Sure beats the hospital pictures that you pay for. |
![]() |
| Cousin Claire and Aunt Lori |
![]() |
| Nana and G-pa with all their grandchildren! |
![]() |
| I LOVE this shot. The expressions are PRICELESS! |
![]() |
| Perfect. |
![]() |
| They worked so hard all week and this is the only picture I got of them. Mom painted until she was sick of wearing painting clothes. |
![]() |
| Big sister is thrilled. |
![]() |
| After. Notice the extra kid in the window. HA! |














2 comments:
She is beautiful!!! And what a head of hair! I also agree that the picture of Sarah and Clair is my favorite. They look like they could be quite the pair.
Glad all is well!!
I miss you.
Post a Comment