
Here she is dragging the chair. Notice the chocolate covered face--from reaching the pot of hot chocolate that was (thankfully) cooled on the stove.
She takes these little chairs from our school table around the house everywhere and climbs to whatever she wants. Now the stove is in reach. The cups of water on the counter are fair game. The microwave buttons are a fun toy. The refrigerator water dispenser is handy and pens in the holder are available.

That's one small step for a toddler, one giant nightmare for a mom.

Ahhh. The triumph. I hope to have the last victory, however. Planning on putting up a little thing called a gate. She may be able to climb over it, but I'd just like to see her clear it with one of those chairs in tow.
1 comment:
I have one of those critters, too. He climbs. on. everything. And he's nosey, too -- he constantly opens all the cupboards and drawers to see what's inside and then throws all the contents on the floor! How rude!
Someday you and I will be rocking our grandbabies and laughing about all the mischief their parents caused.
P.S. She'll probably figure out that she can throw the chair over the gate and then climb out.
Post a Comment