Shakespeare (10), Popcorn (8), Sinatra (5), Gem (12), Sugar (2), Nutmeg (new)
But it bears the wrong logo, Sugar!She looks adorbadle. Erin, don't let her get too big before I see her again. My heart can't take it.
Absolutely adorable picture of Sugar peeking out from under that cap! Erin I love the new header picture!!! That camera, along with your photography savvy, makes some mighty fine masterpieces.MOM
Love the new header and title!Does sugar want a pretty red hat? Blue doesn't seem to be her color.
We got clobbered today, but blue is definitely her color.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
But it bears the wrong logo, Sugar!
She looks adorbadle. Erin, don't let her get too big before I see her again. My heart can't take it.
Absolutely adorable picture of Sugar peeking out from under that cap!
Erin I love the new header picture!!! That camera, along with your photography savvy, makes some mighty fine masterpieces.
MOM
Love the new header and title!
Does sugar want a pretty red hat? Blue doesn't seem to be her color.
We got clobbered today, but blue is definitely her color.
Post a Comment