Thursday, September 17, 2009

Presidential Walking

We (the kids and I) decided to do the presidential fitness challenge. Adults are required to do 30 min./day, 5 days a week, for 6/8 weeks in order to meet the goal. Kids have to do 1 hr. of activity. So, for every school day (except Tues. for our homeschool group day) we get up and walk before school. It's been a wonderful way to jump start our days and to get exercise. The boys usually ride their bikes and Gem and Sinatra and I walk. Sugar either rides along in the stroller or in a pack on my back.



We often walk a lovely trail that follows the watershed and weaves through the woods and along the creek. We also sometimes follow the trail to the middle school close by--especially if it's 8:15 and all the buses are arriving. Sinatra loves to watch them and wave at the drivers. They honk and wave back. Big fun!







1 comment:

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

Erin, your camera is fantastic! I love the telephoto shots and the action pics are fabulous.
MOM