Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yard Beautiful Update

The flower bed is actually done and I even took pictures this morning, but Jon took the camera and 4 kids to Florida this afternoon and I forgot to download them first.

He split the lilies and dispersed them around this entire section. Also planted a crepe myrtle to the left of the porch.



You can see the crepe myrtle in the distance. Also, this morning Jon yanked that flowering bush thing (left side of picture) out of the ground. I married a Kabota. It will be nice not to mow around it anymore. It tends to get in the way of the zip line too.


Salvia


Cone flowers


Random fact of the day: I typed this entire post with one hand. I have the baby asleep in my arms.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Wait, wait, wait. Back up. Jon took 4 kids to Florida! You said that like he went around the corner to buy milk.

What does a mother of 5 do when her husband takes 4 kids to Florida?

Sounds heavenly.

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

Super MOM!

You're not going to know how to act with only 2 of you in the house!

The landscaping looks great.

Anonymous said...

The landscaping is gorgeous!

How nice to be able to spend quality time with your baby girl.

Hope Jon and the kids have a blast in FL!
carmen