Monday, January 26, 2009

Some Pictures


Popcorn, thrilled with the all-girl party at Chuck-E-Cheese. The place was filled to capacity and had a line waiting to get in. Contrary to the picture, he really did have fun. I was just glad that Jon had the rest of the gang at home.


Here is Sinatra at a birthday party at Celebration Station two days before the Chuck-E-Cheese party. Little guy happily waited for his older siblings as long as he could sit in the car and drive.


The Lincoln Logs from Nana and Grandpa this Christmas have been very well loved. They now make me take pictures of their creations so that their sibiling can wreck them up and use the logs for their own structure. Popcorn's birthday is in another three weeks. We're planning on adding to the supply so that I can stop taking pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Popcorn is getting so old! I swear I can see what he'll look like as a teenager, especially in that first picture. Where is his baby face going, and why can't I make it stay put?

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

Do I see an engineer in the making? Or perhaps a general contractor or or architect, or...

Nanas love to dream and plan. But you've got to admit-that's a pretty cool log cabin there.