After Thanksgiving dinner the kids and Nana and Grandpa went outside to ride bikes and scooters (grandparents watched). After watching Popcorn peddal around on his training wheels for a while, Dad took the props off and taught him how to ride. He did it in about five minutes! By the end of the day, Popcorn knew how to start by himself and had no trouble navigating turns. Yea!!! I thought we would have to wait until spring to do that. I'm so glad that Dad took the initiative.

I love watching Popcorn enjoy his two wheeler. It's so rewarding when kids reach those childhood milestones. I wonder if he will remember looking back and discovering that grandpa had let him go 40 feet ago. The surprised face was classic.
2 comments:
Congratulations to Popcorn!! Great job! He looks so excited! He is adorable!
Carmen : )
Look at that little man go! GPa is so proud!!!!
Post a Comment