Year round school has ups and downs. One down is that while everyone else is talking about hanging out at the pool all day long, I'm talking about math equations and spelling rules. But now, for three weeks (maybe four) we're on break too. We're done with our final 9 weeks of the year. Gem is officially in 4th grade and Shakespeare is in 2nd. Yea!!! I think we'll celebrate by going to a movie.
2 comments:
Hi Erin!
I can't seem to get email delivered to you, so I'm posting this here. Forgive! : )
I have a friend who homeschools her 8 kids year-round, and she has a "blogspot", too. Thought you might want to check it out --- she is full of wisdom & creativity! www.anarmyforthelord.blogspot.com
P.S. Have a wonderful time with the folks!!! I know they can't wait to see you guys!
How are you liking year-round school?
Post a Comment