Friday, June 08, 2007

Comments?

I'm very curious about who reads this blog. My stat counter tells me that I have a whopping sum of about 5 hits a day. I know Jon's cousin does and some friends from high school. I know that my cousin frequents my page and a friend from Indiana. My mom is in the land of dial-up and only reads from my dad's office when she is there. So, to cure my curiosity, would you please use the comment function at the bottom of this entry to tell me who you are?

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I know mom checks in here frequently. She just doesn't understand how to leave a comment :)

Anonymous said...

I check in about once a week as well. Have a wonderful visit to IN.

Marnie

2 Boys' Mom said...

You don't know me but I read your blog about once a week. I got to it through my friend who writes the "Don't Make Us Stop the Car" blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin,

So I know I already told you that I visit your blog often-just following orders to leave a comment....

Talk to you soon!
Virginia